Glaucoma Treatment Market Growth, Size, Share, Industry Report
The global glaucoma treatment market is anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period (2021-2027). With the increasing prevalence of glaucoma among the geriatric population the demand for its treatment has been an increase. Therefore, the increasing approvals of the drugs for the treatment of glaucoma diseases are offering opportunities for market growth. For instance, in February 2021, Bausch health companies Inc., and Nicox, an ophthalmology company had received US FDA approval for VYZULTA, a latanoprostene bunod ophthalmic solution. This drug is for the reduction of intraocular pressure (IOP) in patients with open-angle glaucoma in the US. VYUZULTA is an important drug used for the treatment of glaucoma and now it is approved in nine markets including Canada, Argentina, Colombia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mexico, South Korea, Ukraine, and the US.
To Request a Sample of our Report on Glaucoma Treatment Market: https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/glaucoma-treatment-market
Further, in July 2019, Allergan Plc, a pharmaceutical company, has announced that the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted the new drug application (NDA) for Bimatoprost sustained-release (SR). The NDA is focused on the promising outcomes of the ARTEMIS phase 3 trials, and it shows our continued commitment to developing alternative therapies for glaucoma patients. Apart from it, in September 2020, Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc., an ophthalmic pharmaceutical company focused on drugs for the treatment of eye-related disease, has announced that FDA has approved a new drug application (NDA), and AR-15512 eye drop for dry eye. Thus, the huge US FDA approvals for glaucoma treatment and various initiatives in drugs by the companies for the treatment of disease are driving the global market growth during the forecast period.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full Report of Glaucoma Treatment Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/glaucoma-treatment-market
• The market number available for – 2020-2027
• Base year- 2020
• Forecast period- 2021-2027
• By Disease Indication
• By Distribution Channel
• By Drug Class
• North America
• Rest of the World
• Competitive Landscape-Aeries Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Bausch & Lomb Inc., Inotek Pharmaceuticals, Novartis AG, Merck & Co., Pfizer Inc., Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries, Hoya Corp., and others
Recent Strategies initiatives in the Global Glaucoma Treatment Market:
• In November 2019, Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc., an ophthalmic pharmaceutical company focused on the treatment of patients with open-angle glaucoma, and other eye diseases announced that it has acquired AVizorex Pharma, S.L. (AVX). This acquisition was done for $10 million. This has expanded the drug portfolio of the company for the treatment of eye disease.
• In October 2018, Carl Zeiss Meditec has acquired IanTech, the company focused on technology solutions for micro-interventional cataract surgery. The company has enhanced the portfolio of surgical ophthalmology solutions, and this acquisition has assisted the company to provide ophthalmology solutions across the globe.
Global Glaucoma Treatment Market Report Segment
By Disease Indication
• Closed Angle Glaucoma (CAG)
• Open-Angle Glaucoma (OAG)
• Secondary Glaucoma
• Congenital Glaucoma
By Distribution Channel
• Hospital Pharmacy
• Retail Pharmacy
• Online Pharmacy
By Drug Class
• Prostaglandin Analogues
• Alpha Agonist
• Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitors
• United States
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
• Akorn, Inc.
• Allergan Plc
• Bausch & Lomb Pvt. Ltd.
• Bayer AG
• Carl Zeiss AG
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd.
• HOYA Corp.
• Ivantis, Inc.
• Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
• Merck & Co., Inc.
• Novartis AG
• Pfizer, Inc.
• Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
• Sanofi S.A.
• Santen Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
• Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries, Ltd.
• Topcon Corp.
• Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
Reasons to Buying From us –
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries are for analysis.
3. Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/glaucoma-treatment-market
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 7803040404
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
This release was published on openPR.