DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Aug 9, 2021–
The “Atopic Keratoconjunctivitis (Ophthalmology) – Drugs in Development, 2021” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com‘s offering.
Atopic Keratoconjunctivitis (Ophthalmology) – Drugs in Development, 2021 provides an overview of the Atopic Keratoconjunctivitis pipeline landscape.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Atopic Keratoconjunctivitis, complete with analysis by Stage of Development, Drug Target, Mechanism of Action (MoA), Route of Administration (RoA) and Molecule Type. The report also covers the descriptive Pharmacological Action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Atopic Keratoconjunctivitis and features dormant and discontinued projects.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report provides a snapshot of the Global Therapeutic Landscape of Atopic Keratoconjunctivitis (Ophthalmology).
- The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Atopic Keratoconjunctivitis (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till pre-registration.
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, Product Description, Descriptive MoA, R&D Brief, Licensing and Collaboration details & Other Developmental Activities.
- The report reviews key players involved in the development of Atopic Keratoconjunctivitis (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The report assesses Atopic Keratoconjunctivitis (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on Drug Target, Mechanism of Action (MoA), Route of Administration (RoA) and Molecule Type.
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The report reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Atopic Keratoconjunctivitis (Ophthalmology).
Key Topics Covered:
- Report Coverage
- Indication – Overview
- Indication – Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Overview
- Pipeline by Companies
- Pipeline by Universities/Institutes
- Products under Development by Companies
- Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
- Indication – Therapeutics Assessment
- Assessment by Target
- Assessment by Mechanism of Action
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
- Indication – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Indication – Drug Profiles
- Product Description
- Mechanism of Action
- R&D Progress
- Indication – Dormant Projects
- Indication – Discontinued Products
- Indication – Product Development Milestones
- Featured News & Press Releases
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/atv4dk
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210809005250/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 08/09/2021 03:34 AM/DISC: 08/09/2021 03:34 AM